Tuesday, May 24, 2011

London Day 7 / Wrap up

Yes, yes this is very late.

I've been pretty darn busy since landing down in the states again. Basically, I was able to make all of my flights first round then landed in stl, by the clocks time, 5 hours after I left London and dragged all my luggage on the metro straight to work. whew.

The last day of the conference was super cool. I listened to an incredible workshop on live sound, it addressed all the questions I actually wanted to know and wanted answered! Speaking of.. thanks for reminding me I need to email that dude. (Student Summit reps from the UK anyone?!)




After that I sat in on a fantastic panel with PMC which featured Steve Levine. At the end of the day, we packed everything up smoothly and put it on the truck for its next sonic adventure.

Where do we go from here? Back in the states, it looks like later on I'll be continuing my internship out in cali later on for some specific events, perhaps extending into some really neat stuff going on in the fall.

But for now, I'm back at home. I'm missing London of course but it helps having a great job to keep me busy and the occasional local show to go gig at.

May take up this blog, but I'll be working as a contributing editor over at http://www.aes.org/students/ so look for me wherever.

Who woulda thunk, I kind of like being a blogger. Here's to talking for our own personal amusement.

-Cheers






No comments:

Post a Comment